Tuesday, February 10, 2026


 Look of the day, what products did I use?

 
Today I did a pastel color look, which is something I don't usually do. I am experimenting more with pops of color now in my old age.  
 
The moisturizer I used was the Ponds, which I often use. Avierll eye-shadow primer, topped it with MAC Paint Pod. I finish prepping for the eye-shadow by applying a Pressed powder to make the surface smooth. 
 
 
This is the Dream Gaze,  Alter Ego Eye-Shadow Palette, which is a dupe for the Natasha Denona Pastel.
 
On my lips I applied Maybelline  Lilac Blush lip stick. I used to shades of lip liners, Bodyography in the shade Rose wood and BH Cosmetics Brazen.
 
On my checks I used Natasha Denona blush. 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rose Oil Hair Mask-Hydrating & Volumizing Formula   This rose oil hair mask is a game-changer for fine, dry hair. The formula feels rich...