I have purchased numerous items from QVC, and have noticed that all of them had some kind of damage.
I recently got some insider information from a client of mine, who I will not name. According to my source, who is employed by a major electronics company, when the company is producing their product to be sold at QVC, parts are of lesser quality.
I have bought a Bissel 3 in 1 steam mop, which I had to have replaced 4 times within the time allotted under the warranty.
Then I bought an Ipod 4th Generation, which was damaged as well. Unfortunately for me neither QVC, nor Apple would take any responsibility for the damaged product.
The last item I purchased from them which was less then perfect was WEN, hair products. I started using WEN, when my sister in law, gave me hers because she didn't like it. I fell in love with it, it truly is wonderful, but pricy.
I figured I would buy it from QVC, for a better price, it was cheaper by far, but I got what I paid for.The QVC version is noticeably watered down.
I do product and or service reviews on items and or services I encounter in my daily life. I give true and accurate reviews on my experience on a daily bases. I post about my hobbies, gardening, macramé, cooking, and much more. There is also many mentions of my 3 French bull dogs, and their daily activities. I make videos and and write about my propagating endeavors. What I think of products, people, places or things I enjoy. Sometimes its a personal story, sometimes a rant, be happy and nice
Monday, May 12, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rose Oil Hair Mask-Hydrating & Volumizing Formula This rose oil hair mask is a game-changer for fine, dry hair. The formula feels rich...
-
I sometimes wonder, if there are other people out there, who have experienced what I have experienced in my child hood? Why did these things...
-
The best and easiest way how to propagate fig tree from cuttings. The fig tree is one of the easiest tree to propagate from cuttings. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment