Thursday, May 15, 2014

Watching Chelsea lately's 13000 episode, according to @chuybravo, #chuybravo, #Chelsealately, @ChelseaLately, lost $12,000 to Ben in a bet of pin pong... I wish I had her money. @bengleib, @lonilove @moshekasher,. Love Lonilove. Chelsea will be in New Orleans. @Solandge, is apparently mad at her sister, as per her twitter activity (deleting her pics of #Beyonce.
The lady news says @JayZ, wanted to attend Rhiannas after party, and that is what brought out @solandge's anger towards him.  
I love this show, Chelsea is so inappropriate much like myself, I enjoy her show, and books tremendously. She will be missed. @bravo will not be renewing her contract from what I heard. #bravo your loose.. 
I had such a crush on Alic Baldwin, when I was a little girl, I still think he is good looking in his old age..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rose Oil Hair Mask-Hydrating & Volumizing Formula   This rose oil hair mask is a game-changer for fine, dry hair. The formula feels rich...