#Floridatoday #newspaper #homedelivery
#ripoff..
I am a couponer, I buy 4 copies of my local newspapers each Sunday for the sole purpose of obtaining the coupon inserts {red plum, smart source, pg}. I get my papers at #wal-mart for $2.00 a piece, which comes out to $16.00, this is the price I pay for 4 copies of #floridatoday and 4 copies of #orlandosintenal. I have noticed that any other places other then Wal-Mart the Florida Today costs $3.00, while at Wal-Mart the price is $2.00. Yes I buy mine at Wally world, cause I say $4.00 per week.
Today for shits and giggles I contacted Florida Today at 1-877-424-0156, which is a call center they use for subscription processing located in Texas.
{By the way thank you Florida Today for outsourcing your jobs to other states, have you not heard Florida has an extremely high unemployment rate, good looking out as far as your customers are concerned.Way to give back to the community that sustains you. }
I asked for a quote for a home delivery of 4 copies of the Sunday paper and 1 of the Thursday paper {which is the one that contains both #publix and #winndixie circulars for the week}
She quoted me a price of $3.71 per issue, so weekly would cost me $18.55, by purchasing the papers at Wal-Mart I pay $8.00 per week, I don't buy the Thursday paper because it has no coupons, I get my circulars from the store itself saving $2.00 per week. Please explain to me the benefit of having home delivery other then for the paper company itself, it would cost me $10.55 more then I spend now to receive home delivery and this is only for one of the two papers I get weekly, I also purchase 4 copies religously of the Orlando sentinel costing me an additional $8.00 weekly. Needless to say I am sticking to my way of getting my papers, by doing so I say $42.20 monthly just by buying my own Florida today at Wally. I didn't even bother call Sentinel, I am sure they run a game on subscribers as well. It's a shame they are such rip offs, the majority of home delivery subscribers are the elderly whom are on fixed incomes, sad,,
No comments:
Post a Comment