Wednesday, June 25, 2014

So it seems that Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott are working things out according to her appearances on #theview and #gma.
Personally I think they made themselves look like fools on the reality show.
My advice to Tori, walk away girl, once a cheater always a cheater, if he cheated he will most likely do it again, speaking from my own personal experience. I feel for her she has 4 kids with him, they are all young, she loves him. I know I been there myself. What we don't understand when we are in a situation like that is that our love for them can not change them.

When I was in this situation, I felt that I could change him. I wanted so much for our children to grow up with both a mother and a father under the same roof. I came from a broken home, full of violence. Unfortunately my love was not enough to change my now Ex-husband, he would straighten out for a while but it never lasted he would always go back to his old ways. Realizing that I was doing my children more harm then good by continuing to stay in the relationship was what made me terminate the relationship. It was one of the hardest things I have done so far in my life, but 12 years later I look back and ask myself why did it take me so long to get out? I am much happier now then I ever was while with him.

I hope for the kids sake that he only cheated once and will never do so again, she obviously loves him.
What do you guys think? leave me your feed back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rose Oil Hair Mask-Hydrating & Volumizing Formula   This rose oil hair mask is a game-changer for fine, dry hair. The formula feels rich...