The most painful injury, This infection lasted a good week and a half.
I have bitten my nails off and on, all my life. As an adult I find I do if I am experiencing episodes of anxiety.
This image was the result of me ripping the nail and pulling it. I have to say this particular type of injury has happened to me more then once. I am a sucker for punishment however, as I keep doing it.
Whenever I injure myself, I hurt that part of my body over and over and over, therefore delaying the healing process.
As you can from the image, the hurt finger was my middle finger. Every single bloody time I went to grab anything, I would hurt that injury. This was so painful, and it lasted almost two weeks. I am a very active woman, I am always doing something. I have three beautiful Frenchies that I love and care for.
Meet Stella the Fawn, her daughter Ella the Black Brindle and Bella the gray Brindle. These three ladies keep me quit busy. I prepare all there meals from scratch. Ella has succumb to IVDD (Inter-vertebral disc disease) and she also is incontinent with both her bladder and bowl, needles to say she takes a lot of my time. In addition to the three beauties above, I am an avid gardener. It is my dream to create a food Forrest on my quarter acre parcel. My husband does not share my love and passion for all things gardening however so I had to cut back on what I have planted.
![]() |
| Some of my plants last year. |




No comments:
Post a Comment