Bella the French Bull Dog.
Bella is a Blue Brindle French Bull Dog, she is 3 years old. Bella joined our family when she was 3 months old.
I am so in love with this little bundle of joy.
I do product and or service reviews on items and or services I encounter in my daily life. I give true and accurate reviews on my experience on a daily bases. I post about my hobbies, gardening, macramé, cooking, and much more. There is also many mentions of my 3 French bull dogs, and their daily activities. I make videos and and write about my propagating endeavors. What I think of products, people, places or things I enjoy. Sometimes its a personal story, sometimes a rant, be happy and nice
Rose Oil Hair Mask-Hydrating & Volumizing Formula This rose oil hair mask is a game-changer for fine, dry hair. The formula feels rich...
No comments:
Post a Comment