Thursday, August 5, 2010

My grandchild

Today,  I accompanied my first daughter to her prenatal appointment as usual, only this time I went in with her and heard the baby's heart beat. How precious, I can't wait to meet you baby.. My daughter is 14 weeks, since the last appointment which was approximately one month ago she has gained three pounds. Soon we will go for the second ultrasound at which time we will god willing be able to find out the sex.. CANT WAIT.... I want a girl, she wants a boy.. I only had one girl, and have always wanted more. My clock has stopped ticking, so now I will have to just be the grandma.. I will enjoy it immensity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rose Oil Hair Mask-Hydrating & Volumizing Formula   This rose oil hair mask is a game-changer for fine, dry hair. The formula feels rich...