I was Married to my 3 kids father for far to long now that I look back, I should of ended it before it started, but what can one do, love is blind, literally. He was and continues to be the lord of all looser. My first born and only daughter once said to me during a heated discussion we had during her early rebellious teen years. "You picked him we didn't" " I will not make the mistakes you made in your life". I truly hope and pray from the bottom of my heart that she does not in fact commit the same mistakes as I did. Believe you me I committed more then my share by far. It took so many years to be able to break away from him, I loved him with all my heart. I could not bare to be away from him. I drove cross country so many times to get away from him, and then to go back to him, with our kids by my side. Pathetic what love will make you do, and endure. I put up with both physical and mental abuse, he was and is to this day a drug addict and an alcoholic. He cheated, lied, you name it he did it and I stayed. I thought I could change him. I believed that the love I felt for him would concur all. Boy was I wrong.
I finally did break the co-dependence of him, and for years was a miserable bitch who was out to punish every man who was interested in me for his mistakes. A good friend and co-worker once commented to me while at a lunch break, enjoying a cigarette " you are a man eater, and a man hater, one day you are going to meet a man who is going to give it to you real good and your going to fall in love. And I did, and he did do me real good. The best I've had in fact. He is and will always be my soul mate.. I love you baby... thank you for making me believe in love once again... My only regret is not having found you sooner..
I do product and or service reviews on items and or services I encounter in my daily life. I give true and accurate reviews on my experience on a daily bases. I post about my hobbies, gardening, macramé, cooking, and much more. There is also many mentions of my 3 French bull dogs, and their daily activities. I make videos and and write about my propagating endeavors. What I think of products, people, places or things I enjoy. Sometimes its a personal story, sometimes a rant, be happy and nice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rose Oil Hair Mask-Hydrating & Volumizing Formula This rose oil hair mask is a game-changer for fine, dry hair. The formula feels rich...
-
I sometimes wonder, if there are other people out there, who have experienced what I have experienced in my child hood? Why did these things...
-
The best and easiest way how to propagate fig tree from cuttings. The fig tree is one of the easiest tree to propagate from cuttings. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment