Monday, June 2, 2014

#ladiesoflondon these women are very pretentious, fake, back stabbing, vain, egotistic I could go on and on and on. It's crazy to see how people spend money so vicariously without a thought. Caroline don't even know how many bedrooms her house has. which means she never cleaned them. she had massive amounts of facial work done. Her eye brows don't even move and are way to abnormally high arched. Not real looking at all. Caprice, apparently is a sex symbol, she is not that good looking to me, but then I am not a man. Annabelle is kind of manly looking, I feel for her as for her loss though. I would never want to go through that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rose Oil Hair Mask-Hydrating & Volumizing Formula   This rose oil hair mask is a game-changer for fine, dry hair. The formula feels rich...