- loyal,
- trustworthy,
- sincere,
- faithful,
- funny,
- ambitious,
- hard working,
- motivated,
- a go getter,
- self efficent
- reliable
- can cook is a plus
- compassionate
- romantic
- good in bed
- big package
- bigger wallet
- sweet
- attentive
- a good listener
- easy on the eyes, although this is not a deal breaker for me
- handy with tools, a plus
- manly man
- a sophisticated thug....
I do product and or service reviews on items and or services I encounter in my daily life. I give true and accurate reviews on my experience on a daily bases. I post about my hobbies, gardening, macramé, cooking, and much more. There is also many mentions of my 3 French bull dogs, and their daily activities. I make videos and and write about my propagating endeavors. What I think of products, people, places or things I enjoy. Sometimes its a personal story, sometimes a rant, be happy and nice
Monday, June 2, 2014
What qualities does a woman look for in a man? It's a very long long list at least for me. Unlike what some men think, we are not all the same, nor do we all look for the same qualities in the opposite sex. I want a man who is
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rose Oil Hair Mask-Hydrating & Volumizing Formula This rose oil hair mask is a game-changer for fine, dry hair. The formula feels rich...
-
I sometimes wonder, if there are other people out there, who have experienced what I have experienced in my child hood? Why did these things...
-
The best and easiest way how to propagate fig tree from cuttings. The fig tree is one of the easiest tree to propagate from cuttings. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment