Random sighting on drive home.
This after noon while driving on my way home from doing some shopping. I had to pull over to the side of the road in order to let emergency response vehicle go by. As I resumed driving I looked over my left side to investigate what had happened and noticed a man laying on the floor in a parking lot. It looked like he was dead, although I hope he wasn't. There was a police woman standing a few feet away, a bicycle laying besides the man on the floor, he was shirtless laying there. It didn't look like he had been hit by a vehicle, I think he might of been dehydrated (cause it was very hot today)he might even of been homeless. We have a lot of homeless people in the city, I am sad to say. I thought about this man all the way home. I hope he was O.K.
No comments:
Post a Comment