Saturday, June 7, 2014

The words #Nigga, #Nigger, #Negro are being blown out of proportion
Why are the words #whitey #honky #whiteboy #whitegirl #whitey not getting the same attention and reactions?
 I am a #European female who spent the majority of my early teen life on the streets of #Boston #Cambridge #Summerville #Mattapan #Dorchester #Taunton #NewBedford among others. My friends were then and now a variety of races. I don't think of people as #black or #white we are all the same inside. We have #hearts #livers #lungs #veins with red blood running through them. #god made us all, we come in different #sizes #shapes and #shades. We originate from different countries and #nationalities. 
In my immidiate family we have mixed our #European blood line with many different ones. Myself I married a #Mexican and had 3 beautiful mixed race children from that union. My siblings and they are many, have mixed with #Mexicans #Guatemalans #PuertoRican #Dominican #Philippine #Italian #Jamaican #CapeVerdean and the list goes on and will continue to grow as our children and grandchildren grow. 
Everyday I hear something on T.V. or radio about a #white person being called out and #judged as a #racist for using the word #nigga #nigger #Negro. Why is this happening? Whatever happened to our #freedomofspeech? What happened to our right to express ourselves? #Pauladean for instance her lively hood was taken from here because she said at some point in her life the word #Nigger #Nigga #Nigro. I understand that because of #slavery #AfricanAmericans hold grudges towards #whitepeople for what was done to there loved ones. And I will be the first to say that #slavery was an awful thing and it should of never happened, but it did and it don't anymore. I never had #slaves, my #parents didn't have #slaves, my children and grandchildren don't have #slaves. 
I feel that it is time for a clean slate. I personally use the words #Nigga #Nigger #Niggro all the time and I am not #racist. I think that there is more #racisim in the #africanamerican community then there is in the #white community.
I come from what some people refer to as the #ghetto, we speak to each other and use these words daily on a regular basis. It is not intended as disrespectful or degrading to us, it simply is words used to express our selves. "#MyNigga" translates to my good friend. #Niggerplease translates to get the hell out of here with that shit. #thatniggacrazy traslates to that #motherfucker is wacko. and so on. 
we need to #chillout and just #love each other, embraces our differences and expand our horizons.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rose Oil Hair Mask-Hydrating & Volumizing Formula   This rose oil hair mask is a game-changer for fine, dry hair. The formula feels rich...