Thursday, July 24, 2014

#lowselfesteem
#selfworth, #loveyourself, 
#howuc&feelaboutyurselfishowothersdoaswell

I am a person who has really, really (I think way above average) high and I mean as high as it can get self esteem. Some say I am #conceited and they are right, I know I look good and no one can tell me different. For that reason I can't understand how there are so many people out there with low self esteem. How does this happen? I was always told as a child that I was beautiful and smart, and I was both and still am. I was always popular, people I didn't even know knew who I was, still to this day there are occasions when people come up to me, and I have no clue who they are.
I truly believe that people feel about you the same way you feel about yourself. If you think you are the hottest chick around, and you feel gorgeous others will feel your positive vibe and feel the same way. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. You don't have to necessarily look like a model, there are other qualities that make people attractive, such as being funny, creative, personality is a big big part of beauty in my opinion. For instance I have met guys who are not great looking, but their personalities are captivating and therefore draw others to them.  I would like to hear your stories, do you have high self esteem like me? do you have low self esteem? why? feel free to send me a private message if there is something you don't want others to see...  I am beautiful, and so are all of you
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rose Oil Hair Mask-Hydrating & Volumizing Formula   This rose oil hair mask is a game-changer for fine, dry hair. The formula feels rich...