Friday, July 25, 2014

#feedingourhomeless
So the other day I was watching the news and there was a story about a 12 year old boy from Detroit who started feeding the homeless with his allowance, his name is Robby Eimers.
He inspired me to do the same in my area, except I really don't know where to start. I have heard that their are a lot of homeless in my area, but I don't know where to find them. I also don't know if I need a permit from the city to set up tables to feed the homeless. If any of my readers has any information about what I should do please leave me comments. I have put an add in my local Craig's list but only got 2 responses, offering hands on help. I plan on going to local stores and businesses and ask for donations for the cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rose Oil Hair Mask-Hydrating & Volumizing Formula   This rose oil hair mask is a game-changer for fine, dry hair. The formula feels rich...