Thursday, August 21, 2014

#Chelsealately

What will I do with out you???
So sadly the Chelsea Lately show is coming to an end soon... I have been a faithful nightly viewer since the beginning, what will I watch now?. 
I know she is going to Net Flicks, which I am a subscriber of, but I am wondering will there be a long wait for it to air?. So many questions, so little time. 
This is a great loss for E. What will replace it? 
First Sherri Shepard leaves the view, which was the only reason I watched the show, I mean I love Whoopi, but truth be told #sherrishepard was the reason I tivoed it.. I hate when things I love change. Such as taco bell getting rid of the Strawberry Mango drink I so looked forward to drinking on a daily bases. What is wrong with the world? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rose Oil Hair Mask-Hydrating & Volumizing Formula   This rose oil hair mask is a game-changer for fine, dry hair. The formula feels rich...