Thursday, August 21, 2014

Suzy

April 16, 2005, my beloved baby sister, Suzy age 23, mother of 2, was murdered. Almost ten years have passed since, where does time go? She would be turning 33, on October 15th. Losing my baby sister has been by far the most hurtful thing I have experienced to date, and believe you me, I have had my share of heartbreak and sorrow, much like many many others I imagine. I can only hope and pray that there will be no more. Up until she was taken from the living world, I was afraid of death, since that day in April that will forever live in my mind, I am no longer afraid, on the contrary, I know that once again we will reunite.
Tell me your story.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rose Oil Hair Mask-Hydrating & Volumizing Formula   This rose oil hair mask is a game-changer for fine, dry hair. The formula feels rich...