Comfortable oversized plush Chaise.
Presley Jumbo Chaise - Gray
I purchased this chaise from BJ's for Just under $600.00.
I have it in my sunroom, where I spend most of my time with my fur babies.
https://www.bjs.com/product/presley-jumbo-chaise---gray/3000000000004862253
It is not very well made, however, the arm rests are made of cardboard, I have broken both thus far.
Regardless, of the cheaply made arm rests, it is otherwise very comfortable.
I do not like the fact that it does not have feet though. It lays flat on the ground, so whenever the fur babies pee on the floor, which they do more then I care to admit. I fear that the pee will seep in to the fabric as it lays flat to the ground.
Just today I did zoom in to the picture above, and it did seem like it has feet. I need to flip it over and see if there is a hidden compartment underneath it. I will probably do so tomorrow.
Stay save, and be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment