Friday, September 6, 2024

Pothos Root Rot

It's so sad when I loose a plant. 


I recently purchased 2 lemon Meringue pothos from a big box store. As per my usual, I let the plants rest for at least a week, after bringing them home.

 I figure they need the time to adjust from the trauma of transport from the store to my home. This particular Pothos, I left alone for closer to a month. It was getting quit full so I pulled  some of the smaller rooted vines to make new plants. I did 2 smaller ones. Regrettably they did not make it.


Watering the plant with a mixture of water and hydrogen peroxide can sometimes help salvage some ot the plant. However in this instance it was not enough. 

  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rose Oil Hair Mask-Hydrating & Volumizing Formula   This rose oil hair mask is a game-changer for fine, dry hair. The formula feels rich...